Non-Surgical Face Lift with Micro-Current
What is Micro-Current Face Lift?
Micro-Current Face Lift is a procedure that involves the delivery of Microcurrent into the face by placing the pads on the specific acupuncture points. The experience is described as wonderfully relaxing and euphoric, causes no pain or swelling, and the age-defying results are remarkable.
Although mainstream in Europe for several years, the technology is only recently gaining popularity in America, particularly in Hollywood, where most cosmetic trends originate. For two years in a row, celebrity insiders have reported this as one of the hottest cosmetic procedures among celebrities in the weeks before the Academy Awards. Now more celebs are publicly confessing to being regular clients of this exploding technology, including Goldie Hawn, Jamie-Lee Curtis, Mel Gibson, Liv Tyler, Meryl Streep, Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sandra Bullock, Susan Sarandon, Rene Zellweger, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jane Fonda, Kate Winslett, and many more.
What results can I expect from Micro-Current Face Lift?
If you already have signs of aging, you can expect to look younger once you complete your recommended program. Some respond better than others, but everyone gets age-defying results. Factors that compliment your progress include a healthier diet, drinking lots of clean water daily, avoiding overexposure to UV rays, and exercising regularly.
Our technology is so effective, that you should see some noticeable results on your first 45 minute session. Changes are gradual rather than drastic, and look more natural than other non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Ask your skin care professional to show you some of the before/after photos of actual clients just like you. Some of the many benefits from the Facial Sculpting include:
- Diminishes or eliminates fine lines, creases, and wrinkles
- Hydrates and revitalizes skin, making it smoother and softer
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Rejuvenates the "pink glow" of youthful hues
- Visibly firms and contours, lifting the overall droop
- Tightens sagging jowls, doubling chins, and fatty cheeks
- Clears up or reduces acne
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks & cellulite on the body
- Reduces scarring and dimpling from laser resurfacing
- Reduces dark circles or puffiness under eyes
- Reduces symptoms of Sinusitis, Rhinitis, and Rosacea.
While many cosmetic procedures like skin resurfacing rely upon invasive means such as wounding the dermis to obtain results, the results from Micro-Current Face Lift Treatments are produced in a non-invasive and non-abrasive way that stimulates natural regenerative powers within your body. Clinical research shows the following effects: 500% increase in ATP (adenosine triphosphate, the chemical fuel of human cells)
- 35% increase in blood circulation
- 40% increase in Gluconeogenesis (production of new glucose)
- 45% increase in the number of elastin fibers in the dermis
- 50% increase in the length of the elastin fibers
- 10% increase in collagen thickness in the connective tissue
- 35% increase in the number of blood vessels
- 28% increase lymphatic drainage
What age range is this treatment suited for?
The Micro-Current Face Lift Treatments are recommended for adult clients of all ages, since it preserves and maintains the youthful elements of younger clients, postponing future aging issues, while it rejuvenates and restores youthfulness in older clients.
How many procedures do I need and how long do the results last for ?
The minimum recommended program involves 12 sessions, with two per week for the first 3 weeks and one per week thereafter. The results will last as long as you continue to maintain them with booster sessions every 3-4 weeks, just as you would maintain highlights in your hair or a manicure.