Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy
Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) application is an ideal way of actively maintaining health and fitness. It can get you closer to realizing everyone's dream of living to an old age in an optimal stage of health and fitness. No matter whether your work is physically or mentally demanding, if you are actively engaging in sports or not doing much exercise, if you are young or old, healthy or not, by applying the PEMF system anyone is able to experience faster regeneration. This means increased fitness and enjoying life better. Even after years of chronic disease, positive results in the form of improved health and recovery can often be seen in this regard. One has to differentiate between illnesses in which the symptoms may disappear completely and those in which the symptoms, such as chronic pain, can be alleviated even over longer periods of time.
The improvement of health depends on the general metabolic state, on age and the body’s capabilities for regeneration and the way of life. There are many scientific studies on the degree of effectiveness of pulsating electromagnetic fields. It was found that disturbances in blood circulation and in metabolism play a key role in the development of diseases. These are also reasons why electromagnetic energizing of the body can be used for such a wide range of disturbances.
After the body has been restored to the optimal health the PEMF helps to preserve a state of fitness and physical robustness.
The PEMF is the popular modality for the European health care professionals for treating the following conditions:
For young people
- Maintaining good health and preventing illnesses
- Improving physical fitness and mental performance, thus achieving more success at work
- Easing of age-related ailments, resulting in better well-being and increased fitness
- Improvement of sleep
- Better vitality
- Improved sexual performance
- Better quality of life
- Faster regeneration and thus better performance and less danger of injury
- Faster recovery after injuries and thus shorter periods without training
- Living to an old age in a state of health and fitness
- Being efficient and successful at work
- Nervous system harmony
- Metabolic stimulation